Saturday, January 11, 2014

SWAP 2014

Every year The Sticher's Guild has a wonderful sewing competition, Sewing With A Plan, otherwise called Swap. (my husband hates this because he keeps wondering what we're swapping)

This year the plan is 3 3 paks, and 2 wild cards, resulting in 11 fantastical garments to build your wardrobe.

I'm sticking with rust and teal, my hair and eye colors for two columns and one set of prints. Should be fun.

So far I have the teal ski pants in merino fleece finished. I've been wearing them every day because Brr! It's been cold! Stay warm people, and happy sewing! I had to piece together the merino rust fabric because I didn't get enough. Oh well. It's very artistic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...