Saturday, June 6, 2015

Catching up.

We're moving.
From This:

Green Acres is the Place for me!



To this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/St._Louis,_MO_the_air.jpg

High living in Society!


I'm a little bit trepidatious (is that a misspell?)

Although I'm sure everything will be wonderfully exciting and convenient, no 30 minute drive to buy bananas, it will be weird to have a million neighbors. How will I wave to them all without getting arthritic wrists? It will be an adventure for sure.

All my sewing, crafting supplies are packed up. It's nice not to have so much stuff, but also not nice to not have any stuff. Ah well. This is an excellent opportunity to focus on writing, wrapping up my House of Slide series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...