Friday, September 11, 2015

Pajama Pants for the Whole family

I made pajamas for the almost 2 year old. The top was fine but the bottoms... not quite the best fitting bottoms in the world. I used a woven pants pattern, but I didn't think it would be quite this ridiculous. I've been making pajamas for the boy to try and fit patterns so I can do a capsule that fits perfectly in the planned fabrics. The t isn't perfect, the front bags although the back is okay. I think the shoulders are off, but not as off as the pants. 


Room for growth or no slippers necessary.
Peekaboo pants.

Size is off and the color all wrong.

Color's great but the waistband is too tight.

Too short!

Finally a good fit. Capri pj bottoms. Perfect.






No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...