Monday, November 30, 2015

Monday Makes: 3tops, 3 bottoms

So, this was a rush job. I started with  a knit bedsheet that no one used for a sloper for my 4 year old. Oh the poor thing had to hold still for five minutes and about died. Ugh! This is why I don't do the sloper method for the little ones however much better the fit would be. These aren't pajamas, per se, but they could be. They're more of a base layer that a pinafore or skirt or sweater would make look like day clothes.

Bed sheet wearable sloper

The ribbed knit got a bit bigger than expected.

The pants are on backwards, but polkadots!

This is her careful photo smile. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...