Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday Makes: Handkerchief skirt for SWAP 2016

I did it! Not the sweater, that's still languishing on my needles, but I do have a good start. The skirt, however, I did complete along with it, and I actually kind of love it. Comfortable, pretty, a little bit bohemian/wild/movement. So, not half bad. I considered dying it, and maybe I shall at some point. Not today! It is a lovely wool crepe I got in a mystery bundle, sight unseen, so it's a bit of a weird green, definitely not olive, but surprisingly close to the lighter wool yarn color, so I think it will look nice. I hope. The fabric moves very nicely.

Voila!






No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...