Saturday, August 27, 2016

Changes

It's going to be autumn soon. Autumn brings with it curling leaves of gold and luminous blue skies with perfect white clouds, but it heralds in the cold winds, the beginning of the end of an era.

So I feel with this blog. I've always struggled as a blogger. I write novels, not blogs, and just being myself online is so difficult for me. I think that I've almost convinced myself that I need to be something a little bit deeper and wider and taller. I think.

I will be moving my online presence to a different site, a new domain. I don't like change. I dislike it very much. I will focus on writing, on topics I'm writing about, that sort of thing.

I hope the readers who have come to this blog will continue on to the next. Hopefully I'll do it right this time, permanent this time. Although my mother always says, "There's nothing so permanent as Temporary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...