Monday, July 27, 2015

WATERGIRL FREE!!!

Today and Tomorrow my stunning YA contemporary Fantasy, Watergirl, is Free. I'm looking for some reviews, so hopefully that happens, although with free books, you never know if they don't just get downloaded randomly on people's kindles. "Look, free book" like free book collecting instead of free book reading, but hopefully someone SOMEWHERE reads my sweetheart. I've never had her for sale before. I hold her close to my heart and whisper sweet things like, "You're worth $3.99. People love your sassy heroine and misanthropic hero. Your dialog is like whispers of angel's song and your plot is fast and makes sense most of the time."

Oh yeah. This is what writing books does to you. Makes you completely CRAZY. But that's the fun, right? Speaking of crazy, I've been writing this scene where the hero's crazy. I seem to do this often.

Anyway, Get it here if you're looking for a fabulous summer read. I hope you love it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...