Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Makes: Spinning a Yarn, er Knitting some yarn.

So, this has been flying off my needles all last week. I've used up three balls of light green wool-ease and half a ball of dark green lace alpaca. The things last forever. Also, been working on the pondsy scheme. A bit sick about it. I don't like techy things with moving parts. Makes me queasy.

Anyway, The sweater!

It would look nicer if I didn't have so many spots on my computer screen. I should do something about that.

Happy April! It's going to be a good month. Today I start a quick draft of Wilds Part 3, right after I finish Butcher Baker, which is going ridiculously slowly, like I'm trying to make it perfect or something. Such an intruder on my brain.

Oh! My husband, he's a genius, brilliant fellow and has suggested that we collaborate and write a werewolf book together. I want quirky, really, really quirky. We'll see if anything comes of it. I'm not sure I know how to collaborate. Something to do with communication skills. I suppose I should develop some of those at some point in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...