Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Girl's Room, or No One Is Sleeping in the Living Room!

It's so exciting! We have all the bedrooms finished, finally! All those floors, sanded, refinished, glossy and beautiful! It's the nicest floor, I think. This is the before and inspiration photo. It's not bad at all. We could have left the boring beige carpet (that you can barely see) and called it good, but what would be the fun of that? Besides, the girls were sleeping on mattresses on the floor while their bed remained lumber in the basement. Now it is beautifully sanded and painted wood. What do you think? I think it's pretty awesome. There are still future things, window seat, quilts, that kind of thing, but they're sleeping in their room, so I'm calling it done. Woo Hoo!!!!



view from the hall door. The floor is so gleaming beautiful! I think it's fir.





Our dear little doe who inspires this room. She turned out more brown than the walls. Oh well.






Add caption

I love this photo. She's about to hide behind the curtain and eat my roses. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...