Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Oh, wow! Mess, mayhem, and the first (rough draft) of Watergirl 3

Hello! How are you guys doing? Good? So glad to hear it, unless you said bad, and then, man! Isn't that life. Good, bad, you know...

Our kitchen is in the basement. In boxes. It sucks. I don't know if it will ever end. Construction, that is. VROOOOOOM that's the saw you hear in the background. My dearest love is earning his keep for sure. And he hasn't chopped off any fingers yet.

Besides this madness, I've been feverishly pounding away at Water Gambit, you know, the rewrite that is hopefully less dull than the first one. It's kind of awesome. I'm waiting for the paperback so I can sit with a cool drink and a straw by the pond and pretend like I have a working kitchen sink. I'm all about the fantasy. I'm going to do a few free days and let ya'll know when I do it so you can pick up a copy of the new and improved version after I get it all clean and well-dressed. It's so fun that I'm writing a quick rough of the next book, Watergirl 3. Genevieve has a brother! Can you believe it? Is he good, bad, or something else altogether? I can't wait to find out!

















Laced gas guy was so awesome! Hey Jim!

The quote was 1600 for plumbing. Yeah. Google mmhm.


2 comments:

  1. Goodness, what madness! At least it'll be nice to live in eventually, right? And good for you writing anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had better be PERFECT when it's finished. :) Paper plates. Mm hm.

    ReplyDelete

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...