Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fall is Fantastic!!!

Five little pumpkins, sitting on a gate.
The first one said, "Oh my! It's getting late!"
The second one Said, "There are witches in the air!"
The third one said, "But we don't care!"
The fourth one said, "Let's run and run and run!"
The fifth one said, "I'm ready for some fun!"
Whoosh went the wind, and out went the lights
The five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

To be honest, that little poem I have stuck in my head amidst the paraphernalia stuck from my misspent youth is probably 7 pumpkins instead of 5. Don't tell anyone! Particularly my mother. Hi mom!  

I had this thing for a few days where I decided to take a photo of every sunrise and sunset for a year. Yeah. A year is a lot longer than a few days, but I forget that sometimes. Anyway, life is crazy, things are hopping, and I'm kind of dizzy with all the things I'm not doing. Pile of laundry on the couch, I'm talking to you!

Anyway. I hope you're fall is fantastic and you don't have to sew five Halloween costumes this week. 

























Peek A BOO!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...