Wednesday, October 19, 2016

It's HERE!!!!!! So happy about it!!!!

Well, the day has come that we've all been waiting for, the day Butcher Baker goes out into the world on wings of darkness, a wind of mystery, a shadow of romance and of course, a lot of baked goods. I'm not going to lie. Every time I worked on this book I wept from the shocking lack of baked goods in my life right now. We have a bread maker, but no oven. I wanted to have a baked good party for this release, maybe I will later, after out kitchen is finished. I have faith that it will happen. Some day. 

Anyway, I would like to encourage everyone who has read Butcher Baker to leave an honest review so that I can break the 10 review limit that most promo sights require before they put up your books. I would love to be able to do a promo while it was still fall. 

This blurb bit was written by my lovely 11 year old. I made all the literate members of my family do one, so the 9 year olds is coming up, maybe tomorrow if I have time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...