Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Another coat.

Well I made this coat a month ago or so, but the fit was off because of the lining fabric I used, quilted, too thick, and so I sat and stared at it for a while thinking about gussets and in the meantime the kids put him in it and tied scarves around it so it would stay closed and the unfinished seams frayed, so yesterday I grabbed the coat, stuck a zip on it I harvested from an old hoodie, and finished the sleeves, and I'm calling it good. I saw this super cute shirt from Boden with different fabrics, and maybe it worked better for them, but I think it can't help but be adorable when my little snuggle wuggle bear wears it. Zippers. 






Two fabrics, one exposed zipper, but it's finished.



Fighting fists!





No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...