Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Things in my house.

First off I feel like I should clarify my book, Darkly Sweet, (because my mother started to get worried when she heard about how scandalous this book is) which has no sex, maybe two mild swears, and is genuinely funny. There are characters in the book (not the main character) who are not lovely, charming, uplifting characters, and I write them like that. Some are downright horrible, and that comes out in what they say and how they act. There are frank discussions about sex as well as gossip about who is sleeping with who, and the magic stuff is kind of dark, violent, and scary. Which is why I'm thinking about not publishing it, but it's not erotica by any means. Since there's no sex. Whew. Now that I got that off my chest and probably no one cares besides my mother...

I got a new wheat grinder!!!! It's so pretty. Otherwise it's been pretty dull, writing and laundry and homeschool group and checking math and more laundry and dishes, and dinner. Time to shake it up!


Mmmm breakfast!

Happy Birthday!


Dishes can be so pretty.

Sunrise

Sunset. No, it's actually another sunrise.

It CAME!!!!!! And had sea green bubbles. Magical!




We're all very happy about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...