Friday, April 7, 2017

Water Lost is out. And I'm a fiction writer.

Hello!

I was reading about how to be a real writer, and I do about half the things on the list, so I'm only sort-of a writer. Ah well. Maybe next year. One of those things I don't do, is be engaging and interesting on my blog/email, to make my readers super happy. Their examples were as follows: to share about the time I climbed Mt. Everest, the time I trekked across China on foot, and the time I went to India to visit a Hindu temple. Also shaved my head and learned the ninja way, no doubt. Who does this??? I'm a fiction writer. I can write about the last trek I took across China, got kidnapped by Mt. Everest climbers and was rescued by ninjas who taught me the way of the orange foot, but seriously, who wants to hear about that? Not my readers. My readers want too-hot-to-be-human love interests.

The deep dark truth about me is that my life as is, is quite pleasantly boring. Our biggest and most frustrating treks are through the grocery store with five kids in tow. That's enough trauma. ENOUGH. I've had trauma and I don't want any more, thank-you-very-much.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'd like to announce the arrival of a very special guest, one that some people have been waiting for ages to meet. Without further ado:



Monsters. Magic. Mayhem. Genevieve Castle was always part outcast, part loner, but now she finds herself living with her dad in their tiny two bedroom house with her too-hot-to-be-human boyfriend sleeping on the couch and his deadly dangerous trainer unloading his personal arsenal in the living room while the psychotic monster in the lake now lives in her tub. 

With too many people in her too small house, Genevieve's only escape is to sneak out to her lake and sing out her stress. Unfortunately, Prince Oliver, her obsession, bought her lake and every time she sees him she loses herself a little bit more. With pirates, monsters, drug dealers and social anxiety, what could possibly go wrong?


You can get WATER LOST HERE!!!!! Please leave a review if it won't give you a nervous breakdown. Sometimes these things are hard. Happy reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...