Friday, November 10, 2017

The Water Lost Rewrite

I'm rewriting Water Lost. I pulled the book because it's all wrong, and my stats crashed and I'm such a crazy person for doing this writing thing, blah, blah, blah. So I am NOT writing Watergirl 4. I'm rewriting Watergirl 3. Total rewrite. Maybe be able to use two scenes hacked to pieces in the rewrite. On the upside, I'm almost a third of the way through the rewrite, and I'm tentatively liking it.


There wasn't anything wrong with Water Lost except that it was the wrong book. Why did I put an issues book in my Watergirl, light and fluffy, world? No idea. Issues books belong in contemporary fiction. Not Watergirl. Although they're important and stuff, too heavy, serious, you know. that kind of thing.

Change the cover, title, the whole thing. Maybe Water Curses or Water Genicide (for Gen, you get it? No? Never mind)

I'm feeling very asdfahw@$%rcoiwh about it. Trying not to notice the rewrite until it's over, edited, perfected and republished. Right now I'm supposed to be focusing on BB2. But maybe it's all wrong too. Maybe it's actually a spy noire book or something random. AGH the AGONY of my ARTISTIC LIFE!!!!!

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...