Friday, November 10, 2017

Unicorn Girl

Man, I've been eying this for awhile, so when my 6 year old had a birthday party to go to, that was the perfect excuse to buy the pattern. I whipped this up in... ten hours? HA! Not a quick project, but super fun. Super complicated. I'm going to make a green one with some spikes down the back for a dragon for my son's birthday next week. Lots of time, right? Of course!






A few things, the right ear piece is messed up, so just copy the left one. Oh! the dress is too small. You can't really tell, but her body is squished together to get it to stay on, and I think the snaps are going to pop. Still, super cute. Oh, and the pattern doesn't have any clear photos of front and back. I provided some although I have no idea if that's how the pattern was actually supposed to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...