Thursday, October 2, 2014

Denim Challenge


So... I found this blue denim twill that defies natural laws of pigmentation. They're even brighter than The Shoes. I used the same fabric from the tank to make a raglan T, with a light blue pocket instead of yellow. I don't know about using bright blue as a 'neutral', but it seems to work for her.

She picked the bold metal button. I'm the most pleased with my interesting welt pocket. It turned out quite nice.




She makes autumn lively!  For more nice versions, check out Project Run and Play


3 comments:

  1. I love how bright those pants are! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright is her style. I think bright pants would be fun for grownups too!

      Delete
  2. How cute is she! I love her haircut. I bought some skinny jeans once that were about that same color, but they fit me weird and looked even weirder. She pulls off that color well.

    ReplyDelete

For my mother, because she wanted to see my happy birthday to me outfit, got the linen jacket done. Yay! Also the red riding hood felt doll ...