Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What else to do with 8 yards of yellow sweatshirt fleece.

After I received such a big order of fabric, I decided that I had to use it up, so my lucky 7 year old would get a yellow hoodie too. Now, how to make it cool? After some time brainstorming it was obvious! (after the nude troll episode) What is cool and yellow?

LEGO!!!!!

and

BATMAN!!!!!

thus, a LEGO BATMAN hoodie was born.

Behold.
Batman does not eat nachos.

Once I finally had the lego theme, it became kind of fun. Although I wanted to do something rather quick, and appliques are never quick, and neither are zippers what with my inability to put one in right. Unpicked that sucker 3 times. Sigh. He likes it, and does not resemble a banana. Hurrah.

I only work in black and sometimes very, very, very dark gray.

3 comments:

  1. Lego batman, I love it. If you've any less may I humbly suggest some pokemon themed stuff.... http://prolificprojectstarter.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/making-the-obvious/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pokemon! Genius. Oh yes. This will be AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Looking forward to seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete